Thursday, October 10, 2013

Georgetown, SC


UPDATE:
Does everyone know that Georgetown, SC BURNED? I haven't really seen anything about this- I happened to be in myrtle beach in January and just saw a magazine that talked about the fire... Holy cow- it's gone! Very very sad! 



LOVE LOVE LOVE this little city.  I have always liked Georgetown every since my mom brought me here years and years ago. It's such a small little city about 30 miles from Myrtle Beach-it's a fishing community with great restaurants, art, old theater, and much more. I loved it so much when I saw a sign in the window of one of the art galleries that an apartment was for rent above the gallery-I had to know more about it. I even called the number and began thinking of ways that I could rent my house out and live in Georgetown, SC....This never came to be...but I still see myself in that great apartment with high ceilings and exposed brick walls.



























Silly





Must've missed that shot!!



Ha ha I beat Ed!!! Fair and Square

No comments:

Post a Comment