Monday, June 27, 2016

Hmmmm




Some may call it-Facebook stalking --others may call it hunting down a deadbeat husband, father, and son. I want a divorce from Duane Edward ash. I I have never Facebook stalked anyone, and certainly not you (Tamara Adkins). Why would I??
My apology  was sincere- I had no right to comment on you in anyway --you are not the problem. I expected you to delete your attention seeking comment regarding me.... 
According to sc law- Ed has to be handed the papers by a server (sheriffs deputy. ) that's the only reason I'm looking for him.... 
Ed is still my husband-regardless if it's only in the eyes of the law. 
After my surgery- my life began to change.... I reflected on my relationship, marriage, or whatever it was with Ed. .. And I'm quite aware of the mistakes, meanness, and, horrific things that took place during this catastrophe of a marriage.
I don't appreciate the nude photos u took of my husband and the ones he took of you....karma is a bitch... Trust me I have received my karma.... Good luck...

"The dollar store version of you" a very wise woman recently said....






No comments:

Post a Comment